Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Commuting Tip #3

Thanks everyone for all your posts and suggestions. It really is interesting how many GTA commuters, and totally out of town commuters (like me, Maryjane, and Lilly) there are at FIS.

Commuting Tip #3:

Get a locker. I took the advice to get a locker on campus (with the amount of stuff I carry around for school/occasionally sleeping over I can't wait until January when FIS gets lockers again). The lockers at Innis (the building right next to FIS) are cheap ($10 for the year). You can bring your own lock or buy one for $5. Awesome!

There is also a new commuter centre that just opened up on campus last Tuesday. It has lockers available too for $5 a semester. I can't remember exactly where they are located so I'll post that info when I find out.

1 comment:

Bronwen said...

the commuter centre is in the bottom floor of the UC residence on saint george st. (third building south of harbord, entrance facing back campus.) They have a full kitchen there too that commuters can use.